May 19, 2017 8:00am ‐ May 19, 2017 9:15am
The session will offer a rapid fire, yet in-depth look at the top patient safety research papers of 2016 and address how the evidence-based patient safety interventions and effective strategies identified in these papers can be translated into practice. Hear from 3 experts as they share what they see as the most influential work of that past year and how these findings can take safety to the next level.
Upon completing this session, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss how results and/or recommendations of published research and papers could apply to an organization
- Saul N. Weingart, MD, MPP, PhD, Chief Medical Officer, Tufts Medical Center
- Chris Landrigan, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
- Tejal K. Gandhi, MD, MPH, CPPS, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Patient Safety Foundation
- Albert W. Wu, MD, MPH, John Hopkins University